Cannot contact airbnb - VERY FRUSTRATED

Paula45
Level 2
Victoria, Australia

Cannot contact airbnb - VERY FRUSTRATED

The last email I sent to Airbnb, quite some time ago, was never answered.  Now there is NO WAY to contact them.  I have not been getting my sms and email alerts to guests' messages for some days now, and I see airbnb has removed their link to contact them.  I'm based in Indonesia, so no-one to call here.  This used to be a very user friendly site, with ease of contact, however I'm becoming increasingly frustrated that they now have ZERO customer service.  I am losing guests!  

7 Replies 7
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Hi @Paula45

I'm sorry you've had trouble getting hold of Airbnb. Here is a link to the Community Help Guide that lists all the ways to get in contact. Hope this works. I've heard Twitter is the fastest and easiest!

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Hi @Paula45 I suggest you use Facebook to reach out to Airbnb. I left a message on the Airbnb Australia Facebook page a few days ago when I had an issue that needed resolved. Someone responded to me within an hour and then advised that another member of their team would email me direct. I received an email from someone that same evening. All very prompt and good customer service. It's the first time I've ever had to contact Airbnb so I was pleased with the response. I have also heard of other hosts contacting them via Twitter. Social media seems to be how they prefer to communicate!

Thank you. I am also very frustrating trying to contact airbnb. I have problems with a guest who wants me to cancell her reservation, but I do not get any reply from airbnb

Tural0
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Hi. I cant reach out airbnb for a week. My guest already stayed at my place and left and I still didnt get my money. Can somebody from airbnb contact me please? my email [email address removed] thanks

same her in Ontario they keep emialing me saying its time to get paid but I cannot get it to transfer to my paypal acct??

We have the same problem not being computer literate does not help even the Australian phone 

number given is disconnected,

Kim and Diane

Rockwood

Dunedin 

New Zealand

Lisa312
Level 1
Burlington, Canada

I have airbnb emailing me saying they have funds for me and when tyring to indicae wheere to send it keeps getting to certain point and freezes

and cannot after no joke 12 attemtps - refreshed comptuer etc - theres no way of contacting airbnb for help desk?

what do we do I have thousand sitting in their account and not mine!!