Cleaning Services - Houston

Cleaning Services - Houston

Hi all!

Does anyone have any experience with cleaning services in Houston?  As of now, my fiance and I are cleaning the listing ourselves. It accomodates up to 6, andtakes a lot of time especially for one night bookings.  However, from what we have been quoted so far ($100-120), it doesnt seem economical to hire a cleaning service. What should we do??

Bradley

68 Replies 68

Are you still doing this? I am very interested if so

Yes we are! How can I contact you?

I am interested

Hi can you contact me as well? We want to ensure we have all our services when we start listing.

Carl34
Level 1
Houston, TX

I use FAITH CLEANING SERVICES and am never disappointed. 

Nettie **

[email address removed]

Hi I'm having trouble finding them in Houston on a Google  search, can you help?

Brian162
Level 1
Houston, TX

If anyone needs cleaning services for their properties feel free to book online in 60 seconds with us. 

Pick the service and schedule that works best for you.  Weekly service gets discounts plus you wouldn't be needing a deep clean only standard cleans or by the hour service.   We can do weekly discount rates for all Air BNB hosts even if weekly is not needed.  Just add Air BNB into the notes so we will know. To save time just provide 2 different linens for each bed.  1 to keep with us for the next clean and 1 to keep on beds.  This way we are not needing to wait for washer and dryer to complete. 

For more custom requests send email to [email address removed]

[link removed]

Cypress, Willowbrook, Tomball, Magnolia, The Woodlands, Spring.

I'm looking for cleaning service for my Airbnb.

Please contact me at [phone number removed]

Mark

Hi Mark,

You can find a home keeper through Tidy. It's on demand and they just launched a product specifically for Airbnb/Rental cleanings. 

If you email them directly you can get a $10 off coupon for your first cleaning.

Justin

Hi Mark! My name is Philanesia *** and I'm the owner and operator of Queen Wiley Services Inc LLC.  We Provide Detailed Cleaning Services for Urban Corporate Housing.  We would love to assist you with your cleaning needs.  We can customize clean for you and fully sanitize your listing.

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

@Philanesia0 wrote:

Hi Mark! My name is Philanesia *** and I'm the owner and operator of Queen Wiley Services Inc LLC.  We Provide Detailed Cleaning Services for Urban Corporate Housing.  We would love to assist you with your cleaning needs.  We can customize clean for you and fully sanitize your listing.

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Philanesia send contact info to discuss possible future needs for multipule Airbnbs.

Please send me your information I also have 5 airbnb property and need someone reliable 

Hi Mark this is Dana please contact me at ****. Thanks in advance 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with Community Center Guidelines]

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Please contact me about your cleaning service.

Mark