Cleaning Services - Houston

Cleaning Services - Houston

Hi all!

Does anyone have any experience with cleaning services in Houston?  As of now, my fiance and I are cleaning the listing ourselves. It accomodates up to 6, andtakes a lot of time especially for one night bookings.  However, from what we have been quoted so far ($100-120), it doesnt seem economical to hire a cleaning service. What should we do??

Bradley

68 Replies 68

Hi Chesha! I have a great cleaning lady who is very thorough and hopefully I can help her expend her cleaning business. How much are you offering? 

Jacque19
Level 2
Houston, TX

Hi guys! 

Im available for all of your Air Bnb services. I’m located in the Houston area, and I’d love to put my experience to use. 

Property management, communication, cleaning and more. 

Lets work! 

Can you send me your contact info?

Channon2
Level 2
California, United States

Please contact me I am new to Airbnb but I have one property which will soon be 4 more in a month. Can you please contact me. I am not sure how I contact you via this portal. Thanks!

Channon

Channon2
Level 2
California, United States

This is for Houston Texas by the way. Thank you!

Hi Vanessa! 

I found a great cleaning lady who is very thorough. She cleans my 4 bedroom for 80$. She is great and I want to help her to find more work. 

Let me know. 

Hi,

Can you give me the info?

Good afternoon, We offer cleaning services in Houston and suburbs. You are correct on the pricing of $120-150 per service.  The quality of service and quality of personnel to complete are very important. You do not want to trust your property to unknown contractors.  It is suggested you charge a cleaning fee for your rental.  If spread out over a week or more the fee comes down to $10/day.  Pricing is associated with the number of hours to complete the cleaning, sometimes 3-4 along with location, travel time,etc.  Our services can also include yard, HVAC and repairs if needed. Photos and reports can be provided along with invoicing. salesatrnovationsdotcom.

Simeon21
Level 2
Houston, TX

I am in the exact situation, so if you find a solution please let me know too