Clients sends surprise guest

Curt13
Level 1
Washington, DC

Clients sends surprise guest

My client booked w me in late May for a June date (this past weekend. Surprisingly enough she never shoows up, two teenagers arrive. After a lengthy conversation. I find out that the kids didn't even know this person.  I knew something was fishy in the beginning

when the reserved client did not answer any of my inquiries nor failed anwer my question as "who we is. I mnetioned that my accomadations list no guest,especially those that are minors.

i made the best of the situation. They left this Sunday morning. Help me by making sure this *** person listed from Vancouver Island, Campbells Creek Canada never is allowed to use this service due to a misrepresentation of information thus jeopardizing the trust and safety of the host.

In addition, what do i do in terms of leaving a recommendation because these kids admitted finally that they did not even know this person. I do wish to have a recommendation form her also because she really never stayed here. 

I ask that you do not alllow her to post a rec on Airbnb which could damage my ratings!

I hope to here back from you  this coming week.

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Curt13  There must be a profile associated with the booking guest.  Go to the profile and click on the flag under the profile name.  Check the option that reflects closest to your experience.  Air BNB will investigate.

thank you