Co-host can't see Listing View Stats

Tom271
Level 1
Manchester, United Kingdom

Co-host can't see Listing View Stats

I've just started co-hosting (as a lead host, with my co-host owning the property) and I've noticed on the 'Stats' section I can't see the view (etc) statistics, only for the listing I host solely. Given I am keen to monitor views/trends, it would be really helpful to have this. Have I missed a setting somewhere, or is this normal?

13 Replies 13
Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

There are limitations as a co-host so the host solely controls finances, accounts etc.

I didn't know that the stat section was restricted to only host but it does seem that way without me knowing for sure.

Marion-And-Cyril0
Level 3
Dublin, Ireland

Totally agree, it's obvious co-hosts should be able to check the stats of the listings they're co-hosting. That's the only way for them to improve their hosting skills. 

I reported this few months ago but never received any reply...

Aaron167
Level 1
Msida, Malta

It's a shame that this feature is missing for co-hosts. I have just been added as a co-host to my latest project but I can't view any stats. Would be great if Airbnb can make such information available to all co-hosts.

Gregory121
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

The simplest thing for Airbnb to do would be to send a permissions request through to the original host which allows the co-host to either see, or not see, the financial details and other stats. Literally makes no sense to not have this feature.

Kristen154
Level 2
Saint Louis Park, MN

Can we please have this feature back?  I understand that you are no longer paying us directly, but I need to know how we are doing.  I have plug ins on another apps that track performance and now they are all saying zero... I need this to balance pricing for historical records.

Nick507
Level 2
United States

I would like for my co-host to be able to see all the reviews/stars as well. Am I missing where they are able to see these items?

Airbnb, please allow my co host to view the reviews that he is co-responsible for. 

Or provide an explanation why that  basic feature is not available.

Co host's ability to view reviews is fundamental to co-cultivating 5 star reviews!

Tyson30
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I own the house and have a manager hosting it, so I'm listed as the co-host. It's ridiculous that I can't monitor earnings, reviews, ratings, response rate, etc. on the dashboard - it's MY HOUSE! It's making it very difficult to monitor how well the managers are doing. (They seem to be doing great, and I can do the math to see how much we're earning, but why not make it easy for me?)

Eric1064
Level 1
Washington, DC

Still waiting AirBnB. Co-hosts need to see the stats. This is ridiculous. 

Elias179
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

This is a tricky one because my listing has 3 co-hosts.
1. My property manager which I want them to see the stats and improve on
2. Myself which I also want to see the stats and earnings
3. My cleaning company who can see when my guests checkout but I don't want them to see my stats and how much I earn.

This is a little ridicules that there isn't more control over the co-host.  In my case, I'm the primary host and my wife is the co-host, so there is zero reason she shouldn't have the same access to stats and earnings that I do.   The one size fits all approach to co-hosts just doesn't work.  This thread is old enough it's time Airbnb puts a little effort towards fixing this!  We need to a few simple profiles or something so that we can give different co-hosts access to different things... specifically stats and earnings. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

As you are running your STR business as a couple - Just give her your log in details @Scott1668 

Yeah, I realize my wife can open my account on the computer, grab my phone, etc...  to see all the stats and earnings, she does.  But most people in this thread don't have that option and I find that hard to believe at this point.  Most of the time Co-Hosts are going to fall into 1 of 3 categories:

1. Co Property Owner (Spouse, Business Partner, etc...)

2. Property Manager
3. Cleaning service

It really shouldn't be that hard to give some additional permissions to the first 2 types of co-hosts.