Connected Apps?

Nick3
Level 1
Australia

Connected Apps?

In my account there is a section for Connected Apps, saying "You haven’t connected any apps to your account.". What is this feature? There are no instructions and doing a search for it comes up empty. What apps are they talking about? How do I use this? Can anyone shine any light on this?

thank you in advance

7 Replies 7
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Nick3,

Thanks for starting this thread. I just wanted to let you know as this is a duplicate post I have removed the same thread you posted in the Tips and Tricks board so to prevent the replies spliting or duplicating. I hope this is fine with you. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie, as an AirBnB admin: do you know the answer to this question?

Hello everyone since this is not the good section I was afraid to answer. But since lots of time passed I I'm going to answer for you guys. Let's say you develop an application that does a specific function that Airbnb didn't provide in there interface well this is where a developer would see his application shining and where a user could remove the access eventually. I'll give you an example let say you build an application for Blackberry and let say it does exactly what the Android or iOS version would do but for BB OS then you would see an application in that section and you would have the option to remove it after it. If an application use the Airbnb API and you want to remove it you would see the list of application that aren't build by Airbnb directly. Why airbnb application aren't there? Because they have a direct access.

Mr David Samson for Laguna.rest
Edin0
Level 1
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi guys,

I noticed that as a host on my dashboard I have under category of Connected Apps, noticed two apps which I can’t remember that I subscribed: Lithium Community and School Keep. Afraid to remove them so I dint 'lose' something important. Any ideas, solutions or recommendations?

I saw those too and want to know what they are.

I think these have to doth the community and how it connects to our main Airbnb accounts.  

Looks like lithuum is a comercial community solutuon for websites.  http://www.lithium.com/products/online-communities/

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Julia299
Level 2
Mudgee, Australia

I am a host and found an APP called 'Lithium community" in my 'connected APPS" which I did not approve and have removed - can anyone shed some light on this please -??