Contact Airbnb MISTAKE MADE

Lauren57
Level 1
Costa Rica

Contact Airbnb MISTAKE MADE

I am trying to contact AirBnB
because my guest asked me to cancel a reservation so she could change the dates.
I did this and now Airbnb has BLOCKED those dates off from being booked. I need to UNBLOCK those dates and I can't!
Scrolling through the website it says time and time again if there are problems "contact Airbnb" but there are NO links to contact Airbnb ANYWHERE on the site and no "contact us" page. 
I don't know what to do. 
anyone? 

7 Replies 7
Jerzy0
Level 2
Pasadena, CA

It sucks!  I'm going through a similar thing.  They are SUCH CONTROL FREAKS!  I called yesterday, was on hold for 15 minutes when the original person told me someone would call me back.  Now I can't find the phone number.  VRBO is way better for customer service and everything.  Never have these kinds of problems because I can just resolve them myself.   Airbnb has to CONTROL EVERYTHING!  GRRRRR....

Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

Do you know what Google is?

Use it.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Alex174
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

psssst....(try another site)

Stefanie23
Level 1
Saint Augustine, FL

Never cancel a reservation! Your guests should have requested a date change which you could then approve. Airbnb block those cancelled dates to prevent hosts "cherry picking" guests. You can reach airbnb and ask them to look at the message thread. If they determine that it was a genuine mistake they will unblock those days for you.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

You need to know too that after your first cancellation there is a fine. Basically, you just used your grace cancellation.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

There were ways to change this, but canceling was not one of them.

PS Nice photo.

David
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Lauren57 Never cancel. If a guest wants to cancel, let them cancel. If you want to contact Airbnb, simply search these forms for "contact Airbnb". The information on how to contact them has been posted dozens of times.