Damages

Sandra201
Level 2
Split, Croatia

Damages

Air BNB completely cheated me.

Guests damaged tile in the bathroom.

LEA customer service have never contacted me and refused my claim.It is unbelivable.Guests cheated me and di not report damage.AIRBNB HELP TO THE GUESTS TO MAKE MORE DAMAGE BECAUSE THEY WILL BE PROTECED :SHAMEFUL!

4 Replies 4
Paige9
Level 2
Boston, MA

It's important for either you or your cleaning staff to notice any damages right after guest check out. My professional cleaning staff will send me pictures the day the guests check out and Airbnb always helps and supports!
Sandra201
Level 2
Split, Croatia

someone remove name

-GUEST THIBAULT MESQUI DAMAGED TILE IN MY BATHROOM.LEA CUSTOMER SERVICE HELPED THEM,HELPED GUESTS THIBAULT MESQUI WHO CHEATED ME AND DID NOT REPORT DAMAGE.

LEA HAVE NEVER CONTACED ME.THIBAULT RECEIVED SUPPORT TO DAMAGE MORE AROUND BECAUSE AIRBNB DO NOT TAKE CARE AT ALL.!

Emmy-And-Bob0
Level 2
Kailua-Kona, HI

My guests stains a pile of towels during their stay.  I requested for refund since I could not get these stains off.   Never heard back from airbnb.   stained towels

I just had the same happen to me, a guest gf had an "accidental mentruel incident" and stained all my sheets , towels and linens pillows,  . I have to replace everything as I don't feel washing off blood on towels and linens are good for allowing the next guest to use. He onl;y offered $63 USD to pay for damages, and didn't tell me about it when he left. I cannot find the link on airbnb to get them involved.