Dashboard 500 Error

Dashboard 500 Error

For the last week or so I cannot access the Dashboard.  I always get a 500 notification. Why has this been broken so long and when will it be working again?  It is very frustrating.

"

Shoot! Well, this is unexpected… Error code: 500

An error has occurred and we're working to fix the problem! We’ll be up and running shortly.

If you need immediate help from our customer service team about an ongoing reservation, please call us. If it isn’t an urgent matter, please visit our Help Center for additional information. Thanks for your patience!

For urgent situations please call us

13 Replies 13
Patrick-And-Katja0
Level 5
Los Angeles, CA

same here.... I can't access the dashboard for the life of me. I tried everything, Firefox, iE, Chrome, Safari and the app.... nothing works

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alexander-and-Justin0 and @Patrick-And-Katja0,

Lovely to meet you both. Just a thought on this, by any chance have you been going to the site via a save bookmark? If so, try updating this or just going directly to airbnb.com as this may work. 

Let me know how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie,

I did all of that, plus emptying my cache, trying, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. .... I'll try again. but it's been really annoying.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Yes, I can imagine how frustrating it is for your @Patrick-And-Katja0.

If this still doesn't work, I would recommend contacting the Support Team directly, here is a useful Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the range of ways to reach them. 🙂

Please do let me know how you get on and fingers crossed. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Kitti2
Level 2
Mezőberény, Hungary

Hi All,

I have the same problem and I get the same error message. Unfortunately I can not use up my bonus credits because of this error due to unsuccessful bookings....

What did you do to fix the problem? 

Thank you so much!

Kitti

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kitti2,

Great to meet you. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this difficulty with your account. Just to check, have you tried the things suggested above to see if any of these help to resolve it?

Hope to speak with you soon.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Kitti2
Level 2
Mezőberény, Hungary

Hello @Lizzie,

sorry to say, but I have tried all above mentioned helpful things, but did not work. I have lost a lots of cresit in the past day, because I was unable to use them up. I'm really disappointed, that help center can not help and says that I made the mistake not to used up the credits before... I hope that this problem will be fixed before my holiday and I can book accomodation again.

Booking is working neither on website nor on App. 

Thank you for any help and idea! 

BR, Kitti

Hello @Lizzie

I have a exactly same problem with @Kitti2

I cannot use my bonus credits due to the error: 500.

I cannot even log-in my account on the web.  (this account is my second ID)

Korea service center replied that they can not find the reason and fix it.

Please let us know what would we do.

BR, Austin.

Stephen268
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

We are now having the same problem too.

Stephen268
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Sorry we are able to get through now.

Dear Airbnb team,

the problem have not been solved. I'm not able to book any hotel with my account. Neither via website, nor via mobileapp. I'm very upset that nobody can fix this problem since 3 month....but I have from time to time less bonuscredits.

Can you transfer credits if I create a new registration and you can cancel my current one.

Best regards,

Kitti

Melissa804
Level 2
Fort Collins, CO

Why is it 2 years later, the same problem exists?  I have reservation of even using Airbnb now.  Why are there no discussions in the Help Center they always direct me to in the Error?  I have called and they act surprised, oh try a little later.  I've been trying for 12 hours now.

John2441
Level 1
Lagos, Nigeria

Error 500

I was asked for a pic of my government ID and then took a pic of my face to confirm. 

Then I get an error and an overall restriction - which is very frustrating! 

I can't access any part of the site. 

Can someone clarify what is going on?

We also just put in payment card details before all of this happened, so I am very spooked as this is my first time paying for this service.