Delayed or missing payment to host

Alan26
Level 2
Vancouver, WA

Delayed or missing payment to host

Guest stayed for five days and no payment has gone to my checking account (4 days after check-out).  No previous problems with payments.  Does anyone know of a contact number for Airb's billing or accounts dept?  Or just customer service?

36 Replies 36
Antonia2
Level 2
Belfast, United Kingdom

Hi Thomas

I'm having the same problem with a payment which hasn't reached me.  It hasn't happened before with any of my payments.  Still trying to find a contact number for Airbnb in the UK to help me resolve this.  If I find it, I'll share with you and would be grateful if you would do likewise.  

Thanks

Antonia

Hi 

I got this page recently - different ways to contact Airbnb - hope it helps

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Be3
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

Thank U Bernard

Hi

If you dont have it alrady here is airbnb contact for United Kingdom +44 203 318 1111

Leah16
Level 4
Portland, OR

Hello fellow hosts from Vancouver WA.

Glad to know your problem has been resolved Alan.

So far I haven't encountered any problem yet regarding payout.

I have also not received payment from Airbnb for guest who booked and stayed for 5 days.  The message thread on Airbnb now states that the reservation was cancelled as the guest could not be verified yet the original instant booking reflects "4 verifications".  I cant find an address or telphone number for Airbnb to complain to.  Their help page is useless in this situation.  

I am also from South Africa. So far I have not had any problems with pay-outs, until this week. I had guest who stayed on Sunday; today (Wednesday - more than 48 hours later), I still haven't received payment. 

I am new to air bnb and I am having the same problem have not been paid and the guest left 4 days ago after an 8 day stay!
Thank you very much for the phone number!!!!

Hi! were you able to collect the payment? They were never delayed with payments before just now.... it supposed to arrive until today they said but none reflected on my account. 

I am also experiencing delayed payment. It should arrive 2 days ago still nothing reflected on my account as of to this date. This is the first time it happened and I had other transactions before payment always come early. I cant' find a number to call for Philippines. I emailed them already thru "RESOLVE ISSUE" in airbnb website but they havent replied. Can anyone help me? 

Gaone0
Level 2
Gaborone, BW

So here is my story, i manage a cottage for someone. She finally has her first booking, but here is the issue, the account that she gave me, turns out it was pretty much closed. Airbnb has already sent payout of $600 to that account, and on  my transaction history it shows as paid. however no money is received for the very reason that the account is dead pretty much. However I have since added her new account, how do i get the money reverted back to her new account. I AM KIND OF IN A PICKLE. please help. how do i contact airbnb?

The-Dueños0
Level 2
Hauula, HI

We had a "payment" that was not accepted by our bank so we changed the payout method to our Payoner. It still shows as us being "PAID" but we have yet to receive the payment. There is no place to deal directly with Airbnb regarding this matter.. What did they do with our money??? 

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @robert, @antonia, @Sonelle0, @Meditur0@Roch0@The-Dueños0 and @Gaone0

I'm sorry to hear you have had an issue with a payment. How long it takes depends on your payment method and you need to take into account weekends/Bank holidays. Have a look at this help guide explaining how the payment process works and how you can check your payment status. 

If you still want to contact airbnb, this Community help guide explains the best ways  to get in touch with them.

I hope you will all receive your payments soon!

Kirstie

Carol-Dianne0
Level 2
New York, NY

It's happened to me 3 times now. Last time it took over a month to get paid.