Delayed or missing payment to host

Alan26
Level 2
Vancouver, WA

Delayed or missing payment to host

Guest stayed for five days and no payment has gone to my checking account (4 days after check-out).  No previous problems with payments.  Does anyone know of a contact number for Airb's billing or accounts dept?  Or just customer service?

36 Replies 36

Hi there! I'm having a similar issue. I recently had a guest check out over a week ago and have yet to be paid. I've had guests stay in the past and payment  was not an issue and I was paid promptly. I haven't made any changes to my pay out method so I'm not sure why they're such a big delay in this next payment 

Guests stayed  7 days and i dont have received payment from air bnb (7 days after check-out).Does anyone know of a contact number for Airb's billing or accounts dept?  Or just customer service?Have anywone the same problems like me??

Joy38
Level 1
Greensboro, GA

I have given Air B&B my information (account numbers) and have received the $0l months ago and still have not been paid.  Send my payment instead of the message "Its time to get paid".

Joy ** - Lake Oconee

Ilona21
Level 2
Pompano Beach, FL

My first guest already left but my account verification still pending. And tomorrow i have another guest coming. Maybe somebody knows if the payment will be transfer to my acount after they verify it? I don't understand why it takes so long to verify accounts: i set up to methods: checking account and paypal.

Thank you,

Ilona

Barbara113
Level 2
Ellsworth, ME

This is my first experience with pending payment.  Guest leaves today (Feb 4 2017) checked in Jan 28 2017).  Sorry to see that this happens to others and also happy to see that it isnt just me!  Thanks for letting me know it can (hopefully) be resolved.

Barbara

I agreed booking for 28 days  for 33,541 pesos  and  recieved payments to my account 29,588 pesos. Please anybody knows where to ask why? or how it works.? 

Liane11
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Reservation code [Hidden] JZ 15 to 17 September. 

Guests stayed for two nights. I should have been paid on 16 Sept and still no sign of any payment. Why is it still not paid? help