Does anyone know how to sync the HomeAway/VRBO calendar with Airbnb?

Answered!
Steve123
Level 2
Athens, OH

Does anyone know how to sync the HomeAway/VRBO calendar with Airbnb?

The instructions given by Airbnb involve pasting in the calendar address, which you retrieve by clicking "share your calendar" on VRBO (or HomeAway, I guess it's in a slightly different place there.) VRBO seems to have taken away the "share your calendar" button. I did try just pasting in the web address of the page for my calendar on VRBO but got an error message stating that "the calendar address isn’t in ICAL format." 

So, does anyone know how I could get the address in the correct format? 

1 Best Answer
Steve123
Level 2
Athens, OH

NM, found it!! There's an icon of a calendar on the top right, clicking that will give you the correct link. 

Heads up to Airbnb, please update the instructions under Availability Settings.  

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Steve123
Level 2
Athens, OH

NM, found it!! There's an icon of a calendar on the top right, clicking that will give you the correct link. 

Heads up to Airbnb, please update the instructions under Availability Settings.  

It still doesn't sync correctly and some of you bookings will disappear. Check it carefully.  In my opinion it's a joke.

Hi

i cannot do it ny fear is that if I double book airbnb will charge me. Is there a ph# to call and get help

I was told today that Airbnb's people are working on the issue right now. They hope it will be resolved quickly, we'll see.

Today's date is 6/18/18

7/26/19 I do not see an icon on the top right of the VRBO calendar?? This sucks