Failure of the customer

Answered!
Slobodan1
Level 2
Budva, Montenegro

Failure of the customer

Respected,
Guest ***, France Trip details, Fortunella Apartments # 1 in Budva, Montenegro Check in Thu, Sep 29 Check out Fri, Sep 30, is scheduled to arrive at the above dates, but by supposedly in his words failed finds the apartment. Three years rent apartments through Airbnb, and I never really happened that guest can not find me. The guest I sent instructions on how to find me and tried to call ing his phone and did not answer. The guest bath has a reserve my phone number and could not invite me if you can not find me. Budva is a small city that can ceo to visit for 15-20 minutes.
I would ask you to find a way to return the money because the customer is not achieved overnight in my apartment, so I want to get back the money found.
I would ask you to remove the comment that the guest left, because there is no right to leave a comment because it was not in the apartment.
Waiting for your reply...
Best regards,
Slobodan

1 Best Answer
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Slobodan1 You need to contact Airbnb - this is the host help forum and we can't help you with this issue. 

Contact information here:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Slobodan1 You need to contact Airbnb - this is the host help forum and we can't help you with this issue. 

Contact information here:

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Hi Karen & Brian, Thank you for your response and advice. Have a nice day / night.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

You would need to contact airbnb - this is a discussion forum for hosts; a platform where we help each other.  We cannot help with technical issues like this one.

Type community help guides in the search window above.

Hi Anne Mari, Thank you for your response and advice. Have a nice day / night.

Zee-And-Lyna0
Level 2
George Town, Malaysia

Hi Slobodan,

This is only a platform for you to get some advice.

Important for you to explain to Airbnb about this. I believe they could help you with it.
All the best!

Hi Zee, Thank you for your response and advice. Have a nice day / night.