Glitch in the Airbnb Booking System

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

Glitch in the Airbnb Booking System

ALOHA - Heads up Everyone,

I noticed there are a few posts already going up about what's happening with Approvals, Declines and now its me with a BOOKING.

I tried for several hours today to approve a guests that wanted 3 nights this month in March and the system wouldn't let me.  It kept asking me to Approve or Decline.

When I finally thought I had gotten it Approved, my potential guests was UNABLE to book the stay.  I contacted Airbnb and we were both told that the system is experiencing a GLITCH for a few things...I can only assume that is why I can't approve or why she can't book.  We are both being asked to be patient by Airbnb as they work through this, and hopefully it will get resolved soon.  Just sharing as I can already see a few people have written about the troubles they are encountering with their accounts.

Im curious, was anyone else able to receive a CONFIRMED booking today (not Instant book) but a general request to book? Thanks.

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

4 Replies 4

Thanks for the update @Momi0 🙂

I got a request an hour ago, I was able to Pre-Approve it, the guest hasn't tried confirming it as of now as we are still discussing a few things.

I got an Instant Booking 8 hours ago. I guess, IB is working fine (?)

Good day 🙂

Lynda14
Level 1
Scarborough, United Kingdom

I am having trouble confirming a booking. Is it worth while to message airbnb or shall I wait to see what happens?

Gerald16
Level 1
Sevierville, TN

What is the date on this post? I am having trouble booking on 3 Sep, 2016.

Jessica149
Level 2
Cathedral City, CA

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right forum for my question but I'm having trouble listing my booking. I've chosen Smart Pricing and I'm trying to finish listing my place but it won't let me move on from this page. Every time I enter the minimum amount I get a warning that says "you must enter an amount higher than $10" and it's definitely higher than $10. The "Next" button won't light up to continue no matter what I do. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix for this? Thank you in advance for your response.