Guest having some one extra this is are home not a apartment we live there

Micheala0
Level 2
Sheffield, United Kingdom

Guest having some one extra this is are home not a apartment we live there

Hi i have worked hard to be  a superhost and maintain a 4.9 star review 83  percent have left references i do little extras such as swets and flowers in room recommendations ocassionial free gigs provide a artisian breakfast Decent beding invites to go out in the peaks or to other events extra.   Are house is full of intreasting bits of art work and we try and make it a brill experience for most guests staying However over the past 7 booking 4 have had a degree of odness about them    when thinking of a response bear in mind they only pay 23 for the room one was expecting it to be a hotel and have me wait hand and foot .   Two expected me to let them in early which i advised the booking in time   and when i made arrangements moving work on one ocassion and the other ocassion getting are lodger to wait in they  didnt show one of whom said she went for lunch and the other said they went climbing 

The biggest issue is we have a canadan  whos in there lare 20s and lived independently come to stay she hasent been in airbbnb before  She was awake the myjourity of the night I get up at 6 am and at 6 15 i heard some one going to the front door i was in my study popped my head out to see if airbnb whanted any help to see some one being let out of property  not whanting to say anything rude agumnetive i Hadent had any cofee let i left the situation untill i got back from swimming at 8.45 when i could speak to my husband at 8.55 we knocked on her door she said she wuld be down in 5 minites she took 30 meani whild i was continueing to produce cake and pie order that had to leave the house and i also had to go and teach as i dont just do airbnb so i couldnt contact airbnb   She advisced us this person had only been in house for 15 minutes and was her new  landlord droping of her tennency agreement and he lived a few streets away.  She aslo said she took him to her bedroom which was completely odd she just said she was niave her exuse was she didnt know where we slept the house and didnt whnat to disturb us we have a kitchen 2 lounges and a dinning room  which she used so this didnt really ring true.  We have given her benfit of doubt advised her we would be contacting airbnb  and are opnion may change but she was to have no one vist suggesting if she was to meet up with any one they go to cafe or pub  as now e felt   a breach of trust .   We rang airbnb and all they squpt saying was have you any physicail evidence of this guy physically staying and they cpould charge her the extra ten pound no concern about completet starnger in property and that we should go back and tak to her but wouldnt say whent about bearing in mind we have fully talked tow her.   I am now concerned about the reference if she scores us low and she could it seem simple put a 1 for everthing then we will lose are superhost status  air bnb says basicaly theyu can write what they like and score what they like as long as there polite ! bearing in mind 5 is the only good score otherwise i dont get booked so ofton she can really effect are mark   mY review will be truthful im the end something like i am sorry at this piont i will  host this person again briefly explain situation in a sentece and just say hvae no idea if this is true or not it was at the very least strange score 5 for communication brill she kept us informed timing and the same for the other pionts but 3 for house rules as this was a serious breach of airbnbb any thought am now on edge phone and laptop are now in my bag as is my builders cash are camaras have gone nextdoor for the next few days and ive moved a few portable bits of art work as now att his moment dont feel secure in my home air bnb dont seem to care 

0 Replies 0