Hello, Please check the irregularities on all payments made to my account, because there are almost

Kolinda0
Level 1
Zadar, Croatia

Hello, Please check the irregularities on all payments made to my account, because there are almost

There  are many irregularities in the addition, and I have a shortage of money in the account. In my guest, Wladimir typed you wrong price 43 euro per night, my price is 44 euro per night,  and I have a 5 euro less. and in almost every guest counted is 1 euro less, why these mistakes are happening?

4 Replies 4
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Kolinda0, this is a hosts forum so we cannot answer questions about problems with accounts. But if you are missing €1 or €5 from your payment this is almost certainly due to exchange rate differences.

Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

I wouldn't mind someone explaining in fine detail about these short payments.

It seems to be reported on the community pages hourly.

No-one ever reports 'rounding up' only 'rounding down' and it's kind of becoming an urban myth on these pages - no-one seems to challenge this.

Maybe airbnb should be taking a hit on currency exchange or be more transparent in explaining.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Elena87 and @Kolinda0,

Lovely to meet you both, my name is Lizzie.

As @Victoria57 mentioned this sounds like the euro difference is due to the currency exchange. More information on this can be found in the Host's Terms of Service. For general information, this link can be found on all Airbnb page footers 'Terms & Privacy'. 

For a quick read, I have included a screenshot of this page for more details:

Rounding Off 

I hope this helps. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie

I have read this but it doesn't really explain how 50 euros becomes 49 euro

It cannot be due to rounding down policy. Is it down to exchange rates?

'' this sounds like '' ...it's hardly a professional or very scientfic answer really.