Help centre doesn't resolve my issue

Віктор0
Level 2
Kiev, Ukraine

Help centre doesn't resolve my issue

Hi,

I have been using AirBnb 6 month and created my listing I guess almost a month ago. 

My calendar isnt't blocked, but the listing does not appear in search. 

I keep calling AirBnb support and sending emails to resolution center, HOWEVER, no one got back to me to resolve the issue. 

Sometimes they just acknowldge the request to handle the situation, few times they got back and told me that there is someone in another department working on it, BUT no one took time to explain to me, the reason for all this to happen.

My listing is a brand new house, no one lived there before, I am willing to keep up with high service standards, as my property is VIP, and I keep loosing money for the reason I do not understand. 

Could please someone get back to me and help to resolve my issue till the end? So that my listing gets views and hopefully requests? Or maybe could some local host from KIev get back to me and help? 

I would really like to be a host on AirBnb, but I am not given a chance. 

Thank you for your time to read this long letter. 

With kind regards,

Bentsa **

8 Replies 8
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Віктор0  Do you have a listing number?  It looks like this:  www.airbnb.com/rooms/xxxx where the x's are numbers unique to your listing.  I'd be happy to take a look for you.

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 20.17.42.pnghttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17307793?preview

Is this the correct link? 

Thank you for your time and help in advance.

With kind regards,

Viktor 

@Віктор0 Yes, that is correct.  Airbnb is saying that your listing is "No Longer Available".  When you go to Manage Listing > Calendar and More, at the bottom of the menu on the left, does it say that your listing is "Listed" with a green dot?

Let me know!

Dear Clare,

Thank you for your prompt reply!

How very confusing..it says in my profile that it is listed.

What could it mean? Why do you think isnt it availavle and what could be done? And why is there discrepancy in the information at our interfaces..

Thank you again for all your kind help. 

With kind regards,

Viktor **

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 20.37.13.png

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I have no idea why, but your profile is gone.

David

But how is it possible that I can view it as being listed? There's a dicrepancy somewhere...

@Віктор0 Yes you are able to see a preview, but when you go to Calendar and More, at the bottom of the page, does it say "Listed"?

Dear @Clare0,

Tahnk you for the answer. As you can see from the picture I have attached to my previous reply to your comment, I am in Calendar and it says that "Royal Hill — your own house in the city centre" is being listed..

How could I draw attention of AirBnb to this matter for it to be resolved? I have been through back and forth email correspondance for almost a month already... 

Thank you in advance for all your help and kind support!

Regards,

Viktor