Host payment not received

Dean15
Level 1
Geraldton, Australia

Host payment not received

Hi all

I have not received a payment into my paypal accountb which is over due by 4 days now...I have read aother forums where this has been a problem in the past and they mention calling / emailing airbnb to advise and resolve, but can not find any contact details, if anyone has experienced this and can direct me to the correct place to get this information ir would be appreciated..

PS I have received other payment from airbnb in the past month into the same account and nothing has changed my end

Cheers Dean

3 Replies 3
Sally64
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Hi Dean,

I have just posted a similar problem - guest booked and stayed last night - her booking shows on my page but I have not received payment.  Worse, they had card details on my account which are not mine.

Have never had any problem with payment before and am now feeling anxious as I am expecting more guests this summer, starting next Monday.

Sally 

Cambridge, UK

I've just experienced similar.  Guest stayed for five days and no payment has gone to my checking account.  No previous problems with payments.  Does anyone know of a contact number for Airb's billing or accounts dept?  Or just customer service?

Justin142
Level 2
Pelynt, United Kingdom

My fisrt hosting payment is now a week overdue on AirB&B's dates.  I have been paid for the subsequesnt 2 rentals (all in my first week of listing with them).  The first payment was made by the guest to Air B&B before Air B&B had sent a test 0.01c bank transfer to me which took 5 banking days to clear.  

How do I contact AirB&B to get them to make the payment to my account which was presumably not previously authorised by them?