Partial Payment Not Received

Sonja22
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Partial Payment Not Received

My guests stayed at my timeshare the original time from June 16-21, 2016. I received payment for those days. They asked to stay an extra day. Both me and my guest let Airbnb know in time. I clicked on the response Airbnb sent telling the extra amount I would receive because of the extra day used, and thought everything was good. I have not received payment for that one day yet. Two weeks ago I contacted my guest and let him know the problem because I could not reach anyone at Airbnb who could help. He said he would contact them and get it taken care of. To my knowledge, he can't reach anyone either. How can I get the remainder of my pay? It makes absolutely no sense to me that no one at Airbnb can be contacted when there's a problem or a discrepancy. Is no one accountable or responsible? Other hosts may have good suggestions for some things, but they are not in a position to help you get paid. Is there a real phone number or email address that we can use to contact Airbnb people who are in authority, who will help with these problems?

Sonja
0 Replies 0