How can I change an existing picture w/updated picture in exact order of previous picture location?

Ron67
Level 1
Clearwater, FL

How can I change an existing picture w/updated picture in exact order of previous picture location?

4 Replies 4
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @Ron67. First of all, in Photos, copy the description you have on the old photo (if you want to keep it). Then delete the photo by clicking on the trash can icon that appears when you hover over the photo. Click Add Photos at the top, and follow the prompts to add your new photo. The new photo will appear at the bottom of your photos. Click on it, and drag it to the position the old one was in. Now paste your description beneath it, and you are all set. 

If you have any trouble, write again and I or someone will try to help. 

I did all this, but the 2nd picture is showing first. Why?

Thanks.

Bob

My question exactly. Any answers out there?

What is going on for you, @Bob93? Are you attempting to drag your preferred photo into the first position and it won't go? Have you dragged it there, and hovering over it says "Your first photo appears in search results!" and yet it doesn't when you check? 

Are you using a phone or a laptop? Are you giving the system 10 minutes or so to save? Are you refreshing your browser when you check? The photo I am seeing is this one. Let me know if that is the wrong one, and what you are experiencing, and I will do what I can to advise. Capture.PNG