How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

Answered!
Lauren-and-Joel0
Level 3
Redondo Beach, CA

How do i view listings in "map view" not list view?

It no longer gives me this option on my computer.

1 Best Answer

Scroll down past initial listings with pictures... under them will be a link that looks something like ...

Show All (2000+) >

Click on the Show All link...and a map view appears.

View Best Answer in original post

106 Replies 106
Dale130
Level 1
Kerikeri, New Zealand

Edvin this is the fix!!Thanks so much you are amazing and how simple....wish I had thought of it. 🙂

John2837
Level 1
Dysart, United Kingdom

Thank you!! This has been driving me nuts!!!

Not for all of us Matt.  There is NO such button.

Angela1541
Level 1
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

I am on a laptop and there is no toggle.

OK, here is why a lot of you are having trouble finding the map, or the toggle button... your screen size is TOO big.  Go to View on your browser menu bar, and reduce the screen size (i.e. if your current size is 100% try 80%.)  (If you can't find the "View" drop down menu, at least on a Google browser, mouse over the 4 vertical dots at the top RH side of your browser,  adjust the zoom.)

Shockingly, you are correct, Debby55.  All I had to do was drag the edge of my browser inward, so that the window was not so wide, and the Map icon appeared!

Even doing that, I still can't see a map icon.   Any other suggestions would be appreciated!

I am soooo annoyed with this right now, what happened, your post was over a year ago this sux

I am also wasting a lot of time trying to find the map view.   The list view is not at all convenient for my search.. what are we paying all the fees for?  Please fix.

Peter939
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

I am also trying to plan a trip to a region and cannot reliably find the map - where is it? No button appears on my AirBnB screens on this PC.

Adam655
Level 3
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Click on "Where to stay" above the actual picture links to apartments.

I can't find Where to stay in the app.😱

Thanks Adam. This slved it for me.

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Lauren-and-Joel0@Peter939@Paulina87@Dave265@Daniel1421 ,

Here in Germany we had the mapview disappear twice in the last weeks an two times it came back. I think they are working on their software trying to get the flaws corrected.

Barb60
Level 2
Truckee, CA

Come on,Airbnb - no map view is ridiculous when trying to book!