How long does it take for Airbnb to process that my second guest has accepted the invite?

Courtney85
Level 1
Wisconsin, United States

How long does it take for Airbnb to process that my second guest has accepted the invite?

Hello! First-time poster and Airbnb user here, sorry if I sound clueless.

I am traveling down south to visit my boyfriend and his family, and got a place for us to stay with a very friendly host.

I just had a quick question: does my second guest have to have an Airbnb account in order to be accepted? I go to the itinerary and it still says "invite sent" for him, even though he has already accepted the email. It's been about 2 days. Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Courtney85. What exactly do you mean by "accepting the email"? Your second guest has to start an Airbnb account. Once they accept the invitation, they must complete the details. Then you will be able to add them to your itinerary.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Ulli7
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

In my experience only the person booking needs to have an account with Airbnb and then you just bring your friends/family members. Not sure I understood your question right though.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

You have an account and you booked for 2, correct? And your booking has been accepted by the host? If yes to those 2 questions, your boyfriend need not do anything unless the host is asking for ID verification from him.