How to cancel pre-approved guests

Vikkas0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

How to cancel pre-approved guests

Hi, I have pre approved enquires, now there are two around the same date. What will happen if they both book. Will i get an option to confirm booking or they will book without my final confirmation. As none of them have confirmed, I don't want to lose the genuine one either.

Regards
Vikkas
3 Replies 3
Linda0
Level 10
Spring, TX

-
You can give pre-approval to as many guest that make an inquiry. It does not affect your calendar. The first to book will get the reservation and you do not need to do anything else. However, after the 24 hours is over, I like to go back to the pre-approvals and REMOVE it just because I like my ledger to look consistent. When I remove the pre-approval it switches to an INQUIRY. So, on my ledger I see only accepted requests, canceled requests (the guest canceled on me) and inquires.
Then I archive the inquiry, but of course you don't have to do that either. Some like to alert guest whouse they have pre-approve know they have others interested in the same listing, but I have never had that as a problem.

i go to try to cancel out a pre-approval but nowhere in the thread of messages does it allow me to do it. am I looking in the wrong place? I just do not where to go to take the pre-approval down since they are not responding back to me. thx

im having the same problem! Please help us...