my listing is being hijacked

Gloria42
Level 1
Petersfield, United Kingdom

my listing is being hijacked

my listing is being hijacked.  Keep on updating but it reverts to a foney email and different photod and prices

3 Replies 3
Janice1
Level 6
Tamaterau, New Zealand

That's really weird. I'd contact Airbnb ASAP about this issue.  

Here is contact info courtesy of Dave & Deb 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Regards

Janice

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Gloria42 Your account has probably been compromised because you responded to a phishing text or email.  Check your notification settings under your Account and be sure all the info is correct.  Also, be sure to check the box to be alerted to any attempts to log into your account using a device you don't normally use..  After you have done all that, change your password.  

You can tell if someone has accessed your account by looking at the login history. 

I hope you also followed @Janice1's advice by contacting Airbnb about this. 

Recently I put on green light two older listings I had dormant and out of public. But after days I noticed they are magically back to the status of 'non listed'. 

Today I try to reduce the price, put a fixed one, and I take out the flexible pricing. No matter what i do the price on my listing is stuck to 16 euro/night. I tried to put it at 9 euro and at 23 euro, still its stuck at 16 euro/night.

It took HOURS to get this fixed, by simply trying and trying. 

I really dont get this.

I also tried to turn from 'off' to 'on' several older listings I have but everytime I push the button 'list now'' I wait and wait but nothing happens. I tried both mozilla and internet explorer in case its my browser. But it wanst. Its as if airbnb.com doesnt want me to list them again:/