How to increase bookings by lying and duplicating your listing ?

J24
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

How to increase bookings by lying and duplicating your listing ?

This host found a "perfect" way to increase bookings 🙂

[link removed]

But how?

Posting the same listing at least twice - drastically increasing chances for bookings

[links removed]

How about other hosts - we.lel I dont care I want to take bookings 🙂

And that not all 🙂

How about if you book entire place and after that you found that this is not entire place becouse there is a sharing facilities 🙂 ?

At entire place you can go to to the batroom even naked if you wish 🙂 ? Well not in that case 🙂

How about other hosts with real entire place - O la la I dont care Im a liar 🙂

What we got here is sharing facilities with God know how many rooms.

So lets the fair Airbnb game begin :-))))

or maybe I am wrong who know 🙂

2 Replies 2
Sabine42
Level 10
Tucson, AZ

wow, gotta hand it to him. hundreds, thousands of reviews, i guess his method works. of course i don't condone it and he probably should be flagged for this but the sometimes underbooked host over here thinks it's pretty clever.

J24
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Guests reviews 🙂

...We didn't realize it was a shared bathroom though. So just ensure this is considered and whether willing to risk sharing, as you never know who you might end up sharing with. Could be a couple or could be a couple of backpackers! 

...While the room is conveniently located near Victoria Station we were unpleasantly surprised by the shared bathroom situation! Be clear that there is one small bathroom/shower for several apartments. Most of the time we had to wait in queue to use it and often had to go to other floors in search for available bathroom. This caused inconvenience and delays in our daily activities. It seemed that most neighbors were renters and happened to be very loud at all hours of the night in very tight quarters. Had I been clear about the amenities I would have not chosen to stay there. A couple we met in the bathroom line expressed the same concern.