I NEED to know immediately how to remove an "additional host" from having access my bookings & guest

I NEED to know immediately how to remove an "additional host" from having access my bookings & guest

I authorized an "additional host"  BIG MISTAKE!!! 

NEED TO REMOVE ASAP before they destroy my guests and bookings. 

Can't find anything on account settings to do this.  NEED IT DONE NOW.  

18 Replies 18

The correct answer is call AirBnB if you have issues and need a problem solved.  

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Lady-Susanna0,

From your last reply, it sounds like you have got this sorted, which is great to hear. 🙂

As other host have mentioned here, would you mind sharing the way to do this, as other hosts might be in a similar situation in the future and your answer, I'm sure, would be a great help to them. 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lady-Susanna0   Charming!  So you expect other hosts to help you out and berate them for not being able to do so, but you are not willing to offer any help when asked.  btw: An 'expert' is just a host who knows how to do something by dint of having done it. You know how to do this, so you are by default an 'expert' in this.

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

It happens way too many times that the original poster never comes back to his/her post and/or doesn't acknowledge the answers other hosts - only trying to be helpful! - are giving here. A bit discouraging....