I can not understand exactly how to pricing apartments

I can not understand exactly how to pricing apartments

Can you tell me what commission you put on the prices to know what prices to put on the different categories of rooms and apartments.For after you place a commission our prices are drastically increased.
Thank you in advance.

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Anton52,

This is a forum where Airbnb members help each other with advice from their own experience. It's not Airbnb support.

One way that  you can see how much a guest will pay is the following.

On the website, you can go to your calendar and click on an available date. A window will appear on the right. It will have "Selected dates", "Availability" and "Nightly price" sections and, below that, a link "What do guests pay?". Click on that link to see a breakdown of what a guest will be charged.

To select more than one contiguous date click to enter start and end dates in the "Selected dates" section or drag the little "|||" on the date on the calendar.

The feature works only for available dates. It can't be used to see the price a guest paid for an already confirmed booking.

In the future, if you need to contact Airbnb support you can ...

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.