I cannot find my listing at all

Barry106
Level 1
Perth, Australia

I cannot find my listing at all

Everything was workng fine until yesterday.

Now, when guests search for and try to open my listing (which appears on their search page), they get a message saying "This listing is no longer available".

That's not correct however, nor what I want.

I've contacted airbnb technical support who say there is no problem, but there definitely is a problem, since potential (or already booked) guests all get this same error message.  My dashbord views have gone from 48 yesterday to none today.

From my own homescreen, whenever I'm logged into Airbnb, either on a PC or on my phone, the error is not there.  I suspect the airbnb technical staff are getting the same view.

However that is not what other users see when they try and search or open my listing.  Several of my friends who have checked for my listing all report the exact same problem, as do my future guests who have already booked and been accepted, but they can no longer see the listing.   I'm getting very frustrated at having to explain this to Airbnb tech support repeatedly when they tell me there's no problem and that it must be my browser.  I've tried logging in using Google chrome, then Internet Explorer, but same problem.   All of my friends and guests surely cant have the exact same problem with their browsers.  I can open all other comparable listings nearby to my home, its just mine that won't open.

Has anybody else experienced this problem?  Any tips are most appreciated.

Cheers

Barry 

1 Reply 1
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Barry106 this must be driving you potty, its on your profile, its on the direct link and its on the website but not clickable on any of them. Sorry no idea how to fix it, I think it has to be a bit of code missing at airbnb's end.

They do say Twitter gets a good response, click the link for alternative ways to Contact-Airbnb