I decline to host a guest, gave the reason. The guest had zero verifications, & had my cell #

Raymond47
Level 1
Chatham, NY

I decline to host a guest, gave the reason. The guest had zero verifications, & had my cell #

Initial contact was by the guest via my cell phone - prior to my receiving any notice from Air B&B as to a request.  

The guest was somehow listed on Air B&B with first name and a photo.  No other info or verification.  

I declined the request and gave the reasons to Air B&B and to the guest.   

Air B&B began sending me reminders to respond to the request....  again I went through the process and declined....

still every day I was getting reminders to respond to the same request.......over and over again....untill they requested date came and went.....  then Air B&B sent a nasty notice indicating I must in the future be sure to respond to requests.  

There is no way to contact Air B&B about this problem....  does anyone have any suggestions?     Thanks for your help.

1 Reply 1
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Raymond47

Remember these are automated messages - decline any booking request that you are uncomfortable with. Then you should need to do nothing more. If you have further concerns then contact AirBnB on Twitter for fastest response: search for AirBnBhelp