I had a guest leave a nice review but only the first sentence got published.

Carrie27
Level 2
Ojai, CA

I had a guest leave a nice review but only the first sentence got published.

She didn't know why and sent me her whole review.  It was nice and I would love to have the whole thing published but dont know how to get a hold of airbnb to correct the problem.  It was only my 3rd review so it means a lot to have it published. Thanks for your help. 

2 Replies 2
Mala0
Level 7
Torquay, United Kingdom

copy and paste what she says on your host reply under her review. I often get guests writing far lovelier things and free flowing comments on their private messages to me than they do on the official feedback. I copy and paste them underneath on my host reply and state its from them.

I also translate foreign feedbacks into english and copy and paste that underneath also.

First put  FEEDBACK FROM MRS ? : 

Mx

JT-On-Behalf-Of0
Level 3
Santa Clara, CA

Hello Carrie,

If the guest sent you an email with the full review they intended to post, I would call Airbnb customer support and explain to them that the guest's intended review was not posted in full and ask for their help.  They will likely reach out to the guest to confirm, but it is very possible they will jump in and assist you in getting the correct review posted.  Though, it is very dependent on the customer service agent you get so be sure to be polite and appreciative, but explain how important this is to you.

Good luck!

JT