I haven't received my payout

I haven't received my payout

HI Kristie,

Hope you are fine. I was wondering whether you can solve my problem. Actually am a host for airbnb, at the begining, i had input my credit card details for payement. Guest has come to my villa and money has been deducted from their account. As it was a credit card number, i did not receive the payement. Then i input my bank account details. Second guest came in my villa and i receive the second payement. The issue is that till now i did not receive the first payement!!! What should I do?

Regards,

Ajay

*title updated

8 Replies 8
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi Ajay (@Res-Sunset0),

I'm sorry to hear you are still missing your first payout. Have you set your bank account details as the default payout method now? If so, you should delet the credit card details that didn't work. The payout should reroute automactically if it wasn't successful the first time. If not you will need to contact Airbnb to ask them to reroute it to your bank. This Community Help Guide gives advice about the best ways to get in touch with the support team. 

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

I hope you receive your payout soon!

Kirstie

Hi Kirstie,

Thanks lot for your help, much appreciated. I have done as you have said. Have remove all details of the credit card. Hope this works.

Regards,

Ajay

Hi Kirstie,

Hope everything going smoothly for you.

Well I would appreciate if you could check urgently as I haven't received any response from Airbnb and my payout has not been rerouted to my bank till now .The payout had to be done since 03/June /2017.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Ajay

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Res-Sunset0,

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your payout. I'm afraid we can't help you with this here in the Community Center, I can only recommend that you contact Airbnb again about this. This Community Help Guide shows the best ways to contact them.

I hope you receive it soon!

Kirstie

Hello Kirstie,

I regret to tell u that I'm very very disappointed with Airbnb and my payout issue.

However Mr Derreck ,tel no: [phone number hidden] called me to inform that he is looking this matter seriously and he'll send a mail same day but I didnt receive any yet. Could u pls check again and see if they have derouted my payment in my bank account.

Hoping to sort out this matter urgently and thanking you to consider as soon as possible.

Regards

Ajay

Mobile: [phone number hidden]

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi Ajay @Res-Sunset0

I'm sorry to hear you still haven't received your payout, I understand that this is frustrating. Unfortunately, as I'm not part of the customer support team I don't have access to your account and can't help you with this issue. I can only suggest that you wait to hear from Airbnb or try and contact them again.

I hope you will receive it soon!

Kirstie

Hi Kirstie,

Thanks for your message.

Yes its so frustrating and dissapointing as well.

Kindly send me the Contact details ( Person to contact , telephone no; ,e-mail address etc )of Airbnb

I really can't understand why a big company like Airbnb can't solve  this minor issue !!!

Looking forward to settle this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards 

Ajay

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Res-Sunset0,

Nice to meet you, I am sorry to hear you still haven't received your payment.

If you look at @Kirstie's posts above you will see she has shared the Community Contact Guide which show the different ways to contact the Support Team. 

I hope you get this resolved shortly.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.