I need to change the self check in information and photos and cant find on my listing

Mary-Young0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I need to change the self check in information and photos and cant find on my listing

Not sure where they are in the listing to edit them

7 Replies 7
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

In Listing Details, when you go to edit your listing, scroll down to Guest Resources. Hit the Edit button there. You should find what you need to change there, @Mary-Young0

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mary-Young0,

Welcome to the Community Center!

I was wondering if you were able to find everything as Lawrene pointed out?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Eva-and-Leif0
Level 2
Portland, ME

Hi, I have the same problem; I can't edit the step -by-step check in guide photos. I went to the Guest Resources page and chose "edit" and it still doesn't bring me to where the photos are.

Any suggestions?

Hello I am having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

Katherine

Ferns0
Level 3
Lynn, MA

Same issue, no way to edit this. 

Ferns0
Level 3
Lynn, MA

Figured this out. If you are having issues with editing the check in guide, it is because it is being glitchy. I was able to "reboot" the glitch by going into and starting a "new" check in method. I put in "test" for text where it tells you to post instructions and hit next. It then allowed me to edit my check-in instructions and afterwards, there was a "Edit" button that now appears under the check in method I originally set up. If this does not work for you, I would recommend killing the app and trying, and then deleting and reinstallling the app if killing it does not work. Hope this helps.

Nope Not working for me as well !