IMMEDIATE Change to Reservations

Julie237
Level 1
Seattle, WA

IMMEDIATE Change to Reservations

I have a guest booked for 8/10-13 that says they made a mistake and needed 8/11-14.  Our place is not available the night of the 13th. As far as the night of the 10th, I thought it fair to offer, as I've done twice in the past, to refund for that night if we are able to book the apartment for that night.  We've typically done this with a lot more time (a few weeks) and now we just have two days and I can't figure out how to free the night of the 10th on the calendar, but not alter the guests fee at this point.  Anyone know how I can do this?

We are not in a position to refund a guest on 2 days notice and we often fill one night bookings at last minute, so it is quite possible if I can get the day freed up on the calendar.

Thanks! Julie

1 Reply 1
Pavel10
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

As far as I know the guest can request to change the reseravtion from their side and therefore request to change the dates (as it has happened to me once). You, as a host will have a right to accept the booking on new conditions). In this way you will free one night. Later, you will be able to refund a guest some amount.