Iphone App for Air BNB

Laurie146
Level 1
Hamilton, Canada

Iphone App for Air BNB

Is anyone finding that your declined request from a guest isn't registering with Air BNB  when you use the Iphone APP to repond? I am getting an email saying that I've passed the time limit for declining or requesting. Very anoying and I shouldn't be penalized for this. 

2 Replies 2
Rebecca160
Level 10
Albuquerque, NM

@Laurie146 I have found that there are quite a few issues on the iPhone Airbnb app. Blocking dates on the calendar on my iPhone does not always block dates on my computer app. There was at least one request that apparently came in ok on my computer, but I saw it on my iPhone and ended up denying the guest as the request was wonky and her profile did not show up. Days later, I was on my computer and saw her profile just fine. I sent her a note of apology. At any rate, if I notice any issues, I just get on my computer and see if the issues go away. It would be ideal to get Airbnb to fix the app. Maybe bring up topic in Host Voices?

Mernie0
Level 2
Woodstock, NY

I've been looking for an hour just to find how to link my iphone so I can respond remotely for both room and experience. This discussion was as close as I've come to 20 different help requests for something that should be simple and obvious. I saw a note once on top of the Inbox, clicked 'send link' and never got or saw anything again. I'm taking the dog for a walk. This is too frustrating.