Juan & Ximena "best private room..." :(

Juan & Ximena "best private room..." :(

I'M IN SHOCK!  More bad people that this I never met in my life before.I was two weeks ago in this place with my daughter Veronika. I'm very-very sorry, that I didn't write on this site about theirs home for the bums , I didn't know that they will write to my daughter again. They have very many arrogance and disrespect. And now I told all  my friends on Facebook never rent this . I want that you know , that my daughter was very disappointed and crying in first day our arriving and I was tryed do my best that our vacation  was fine. I very wonder why Juan & Ximena wrote about me  that I washed my face in the  kitchen-this is a lie, they need write that  theirs dog makes regularly in the kitchen piss and **bleep**.They need tell future guests that they will be able to eat  in a room or in a bathroom, because of flying everywhere hair and hungry animals (big dog and tow cats) jumping in your plates and on the table. They also wrote in their review about me "Her mom moved some furniture around with out asking us and used some personal things like the yoga mat..." Sorry about that, but what I can to do if our "best private room" had only one bed and something like very little table and our " very caring" hosts went to a restaurant for a long time not even leaving for us towels for shower:( In our room was small closet full of their things and when I asked take this , they only gave five clothes hangers and told us that we can take something what we need for the beach. The first thing I did when we arrived, even though I was very tired, swept all floors, including in our room and showed all this wool owners when they came back from restorant. Of course, i understand why they don't like me. I love animals and I have dog, but my house always clean specialy for guests!
 I think that If you want to make a successful business-you must at first
 learn basic things. Treat people as you would like them to treat you.
I HOPE AND ASK YOU  take the necessary measures with Juan & Ximena "best private room..." so as not to hurt your other customers. And I promiss you that I'll make advertising about  Juan & Ximena "best private room and bathroom" a lot of people, so they do not suffer as we are.  Olena

1 Reply 1
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I have just tried to look at the listing you refer to and I note that this is a new account only created in June 2016 and yet to be verified.

I would suggest you re-post this conversation using the account you used to book the room you had issues with.  You have clearly posted this conversation to alert others to your experience and indicate what future guest can expect and that is great that you have taken the time to do so, it would help if those who view this post can view the actual listing/ rules and description of the listing in question, perhaps even read other guest reviews to gain a better understanding.

Best wishes,

Ama