Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Shane2
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Hi Everyone my name is Shane with TGN Property Management,

I am a real estate broker and manage apartments, 1 -4 units, SFRs, etc.  Some of my clients are tired of the absurd California tenant landlord laws and asked me to host their properties for AirBNB.  I've become a host by default!  

I handle ALL aspects of managing AirBNB rentals.  I've been told I'll put Pillow out of business if enough people find out about me!  I take pictures/videos, manage the lsiting online, respond to guest inquiries, check guests in/out, account for all monies received, keep records of maintenance requests, etc.  

Essnetially, the same services I offer for regular rental properties I offer for AirBNB.  Because of my accounting records, hiring me will probably end up saving you in the long run if you don't keep an updated/accurate P&L for your house.  

53 Replies 53
Joshua121
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Please shoot me your contact info when you get a chance. Thanks. 

Joshua

Lmnotree@gmail.com

Robin253
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Hi Shanne I've a condo in LB for Air bnb How do we connect?

Sam336
Level 2
Tustin, CA

Can u call me I have a home in need of management 7143693868

Hi Sam,

I just found this message. 

I look forward to meeting with you tomorrow at 3pm

Kerry

Andrew602
Level 2
Santa Ynez, CA

Hello Shane.  My name is Andrew.  I am interested in potentially offering my DTLA loft for Air BNB.

Can we speak about this?

If Shane isn’t taking new clients in Downtown or isn’t a great match feel free to reach out. I have 20 listings & several downtown. HeathersAngelsLA at the g type of mail or 323

I hired Check-in-LA to handle my new listing in Van Nuys. Kerry was great in getting everything set up so quickly. We already have 2 bookings. If anyone in LA needs help managing their vacation rental, check out their website and Yelp reviews.