Location/Bookings

Caryn0
Level 1
Weymouth, MA

Location/Bookings

I'm very excited about the Open this year as it will be my first!  Looking to book a single room but am not sure what the best location would be.  Can someone post the address of the convention center and I can go from there?

Thanks,

Caryn

Boston, MA

3 Replies 3
Sue103
Level 1
Langley, WA

From the website, it appears that the Airbnb Open is going to be held at four theaters in Downtown LA. "Join us for presentations from Airbnb’s leaders, celebrated speakers, musicians, and artists in 4 historic movie palaces in Downtown LA. Our global community will gather at the Orpheum, the Los Angeles Theatre, the Downtown Palace Theatre, and the Theatre at Ace Hotel."

Hope that helps! 

https://airbnbopen.com/event

Roger17
Level 10
Thomaston, GA

Hi Caryn - I didn't google specific addresses but did find the following -  Our global community will gather at the Orpheum, the Los Angeles Theatre, the Downtown Palace Theatre, and the Theatre at Ace Hotel.  So different events of the open will be held at these various sites.  Thanks, Roger

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sue103 and @Roger17,

I hope you are both having a good day. I just wanted to add a mention in for @Caryn0, so she will receive a direct notification about your great replies.

[Top Tip: add a @ symbol in your reply and a dropdown menu with names will appear, click on the names you wish to mention and they will receive a personal notification letting them know you mentioned them.]

@Caryn0, it is fantastic to hear you are attending the Open this year, it is going to be a super few days. How are your plans for your trip coming along?

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.