Long-term rental payout

James43
Level 3
Long Beach, CA

Long-term rental payout

I had a guest check in last month on May 8th. He'll be there for 84 days. I was paid for the first month the day after his arrival, but it's now June 3 and I haven't been paid for June and it's not showing on the transaction log that it's scheduled to be paid. Air says I'll be paid monthly. I can't seem to find an email for help. Any suggestions? Thanks. James in Long Beach, California.

3 Replies 3
Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

The best way to contact Airbnb is via Twitter or Facebook, you get a quick response via these routes.

Ama

Thanks for the advice. I don't use Twitter but I'll have a look at Facebook. Wish I could talk to someone or at least email them at Airbnb. I also got an email yesterday from them saying my payout method had changed, which I didn't do, so I'm a little worried. In the meantime I still haven't been paid for the guests staying their 2nd month in my place. Again, thanks.

If your guest checked in may 8th then you will get paid on June 8 Go to transaction history and click on future transactions and it'll show you when you're going to get paid for the coming months