Map displaying completing wrong to guests but fine to me

Caroline188
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Map displaying completing wrong to guests but fine to me

When I check the location of my room in the host section the map displays the address (and pin) perfectly. When my guests check after booking they are sent to a totally different location. Two guests so far have gone to the wrong location because Airbnb is sending them there against my knowledge.

2 Replies 2
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Caroline188, you may have to contact AirBnB to get it fixed, but in the meantime make sure your directions are precise, and that you mention the address again in your correspondence with guests. If you cannot find your directions to edit them, go to Your Listing -> Calendar and More -> Location (from the menu on the extreme left). Scroll down to find Directions and Helpful Tips. 

Hope this helps a bit.

David526
Level 2
La Romana, Dominican Republic

My  last two independant last-minute bookings and subsequent cancellations claimed that they thought that both properties were located in the USA, when all my listing details (that I can see)  are precise, & state that the properties are located in the Dominican Republic. 

What triggered my doubts was that the guests claimed to not have passports, yet presented US driver's licences.  One said that they would be arriving by a boat to Avalon.   Another said a friend at works told them to.  Neither reservation acknowledged the error, with my calender blocked until I called each guest personally by phone. Have contacted Airbnb support and am awaiting an answer as well.