My booking only needs two night not 3.

Answered!
Delatour0
Level 2
Palm Desert, CA

My booking only needs two night not 3.

I have attempted to send a special offer to a booking inquiry but when I go to calendar it shows these dates unavailable! Also it did not allow me to change the price before procedure

1 Best Answer
Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Delatour0,

Some enquiries can block your calender, dont know why, but they do.

Best thing to do is for you to call Airbnb and explain what is it you want to do. Or ask the guest making the enquiry to cancel their request in order for you to send them the special offer.

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Delatour0 ,

If dates are unavailable, you can not sent a special offer. First make them available manually or check if there is allready a confirmed reservation or a pending booking request excisting for those dates.

Best regards

Thanks Emiel but my calendar showed these dates were available! And there was no confirmed or pending booking.

Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Delatour0,

Some enquiries can block your calender, dont know why, but they do.

Best thing to do is for you to call Airbnb and explain what is it you want to do. Or ask the guest making the enquiry to cancel their request in order for you to send them the special offer.

Thank you Elizabeth? I lost two bookings because I could not adjust dates! Frustrating.

By the way I did get another request today for a guest arriving tomorrow, short notice! but ok I can do. I sent a pre approval and I understand He has 24 hours to confirm the booking which I am still awaiting 5 hours later. As this is a holiday weekend ( Memorial weekend) can I give him a time limit now to respond say within the hour, or I’ll cancel the pre approval? Can I put time limit to respond in my listing for future bookings?

@Delatour0 A pre-approval does not block out the dates it's a first come basis booking wise. The other guest will get an email from AirBnB "No longer possible to book" if someone else does book it during the 24 hours.