My calendar automatically blocks random dates

Ludovic25
Level 1
Switzerland

My calendar automatically blocks random dates

Hi guys,

I've been a host for a month now and I noticed that my calendar keeps on automatically blocking random days by itself.

I'm the only one to have access to my account and my calendar is synced with my Google agenda account.

This morning I noticed on my Google agenda that the 12-13-14 december period was blocked. I connected to my airbnb account and indeed those days were blocked.

Has anyone every experienced this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ludovic

18 Replies 18

@Letti0 I do not, but i know what you are referring to. A pre-approval on VRBO blocks off the dates.

These dates are blocked off from Airbnb. Once i unblock them from Airbnb they unblock all my other calendars.

@Sonia-and-Syed0  If you do not uncheck block tenitives days when copying the sync link it does. Copy the new calendar link it gives when unchecked which is just a slightly different it does not block dates. 

Victor384
Level 2
Daly City, CA

I'm suspecting if this is Airbnb's algorithm behind to control the inventory of certain dates in an area. Even though i don't check the calendar very often and I know there are some random blockings, it looks like the dates always got released automatically when the upcoming dates are close. Not sure if any other feel that way?

Gladys186
Level 2
New York, United States

Calendar keeps on blocking by it self. I have unblocked two different days. What can I do ? As I lost a two week client thinking that those days were blocked