My home will be twice as large on a certain date.... Need advice.

Answered!
Donna282
Level 2
Seattle, WA

My home will be twice as large on a certain date.... Need advice.

When my son went to college I turned one level of my home into an airBnB. At this point, I offer an apartment, but we'll be moving out ourselves in a few months and will then offer the entire house. The price will be higher, the space will be larger and the details will change dramatically. How do I reflect this to start on a certain date without losing my reviews? 

1 Best Answer
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

I don't think you exactly can. These are effectively different listings, so you need to create a new one for the house, and set up availability to switch one off and the other on at the appropriate date. On the other hand, the reviews for your apartment will still be associated with you, the host, so will still be visible to guests contemplating your new listing.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

I don't think you exactly can. These are effectively different listings, so you need to create a new one for the house, and set up availability to switch one off and the other on at the appropriate date. On the other hand, the reviews for your apartment will still be associated with you, the host, so will still be visible to guests contemplating your new listing.

Thanks so much! Much appreciated Lisa!