My listing is mis-labeled, put under another city

Barbara42
Level 2
San Felipe del Agua, Mexico

My listing is mis-labeled, put under another city

Someone from the "community" told me that there is a response to my earlier post, and she said my listing was under a sub-city in my area.  Doesn't help if I'm downtown Oaxaca.   I then went to see my original post in the "community" and it's not there, and the promised "screen shot"is not there either.  What good does a screen shot do if people think my property is in an outlying village?  They'll never find me.  Does an honest human being see these posts ? 

1 Reply 1
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Here you go again, @Barbara42. Hope you can see it this time. By an honest human being, do you mean one who works for AirBnB? No, they don't see these posts. You are in a host forum, and we are hosts answering each other in our spare time. All we can do to help is take a look. But we're honest 🙂

No, the screenshot doesn't do any good. It doesn't change anything. I was just showing you where I found your listing. What you do from here is up to you. Maybe phone AirBnB? Do a search for "contact AirBnB" on google or in this forum to find the number. I know it is frustrating. Hope you get it resolved.Capture.PNG