Nightly Price Visibility on Calendar!?!?!?!

Answered!
Sylvie180
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Nightly Price Visibility on Calendar!?!?!?!

I still cant mouse over the Calendar to see individual night's prices!

When i talked to Airbnb about it they blamed it on the browser i use. I have all the browsers now and still cant see the prices on the Calendar.

Anyone else have this issue??

1 Best Answer

I can’t see the prices either. It makes it really difficult if I want to quickly see pricing and adjust nights here and there. Just a ridiculous change someone has decided to make. 

View Best Answer in original post

25 Replies 25
Eduardo666
Level 2
La Prairie, Canada

Hi everyone, if you use Chrome or Explorer the prices will not show up. If you use Firefox you should be able to see them.

Eduardo 

www.myangelhost.com

Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 4.42.06 PM.png

Im getting Firefox this second! 

NOPE, cannot see it on Firefox either. Do I have some sort of wrong settings in my laptop ?? Help!

I can see them on my Firefox at work but not on the Firefox on my laptop so its definitely a broser issue.
I must have two different versions of Firefox.

Isaac178
Level 2
Emeryville, CA

Don't call this a browser issue. Cross-browser support is the job of the airbnb front-end programmers. If there is a *real* reason that a site can't support certain browsers, it needs to be made clear on the landing page. But that doesn't apply here since every web browser in existence has the capacity to render small icons containing stylized text.

This is fail, and needs to be fixed by airbnb.

Sylvie180
Level 2
Calgary, Canada

Thank you, that makes total sense but it seems AirBnB doesn't understand the issue. This needs to be elevated to the right people, the call center is not that. 

Steven-Tammie0
Level 2
Powassan, CA

Is there a fix because I hate not seeing the price and I feel as a Host I’m loosing bookings

Nope 😞

Glad it's not just me! Maybe it has something to do with the way hosts want to price things. Some rentals I've looked into will have a list price of say $50 for one night and then it jumps to $100+ if you do more than one night... super annoying!😧

Steven-Joan0
Level 2
Marbella, Spain

Did anyone manage to find a solution?

This was one of the best features imo 

Could always look for good deals on specific dates

Is there any other platform that has this option?

I addressed it with them many times and they totally did not care whatsoever to even look at that. 

It was so annoying to not have that feature and was such a game changer that I stopped doing Airbnb and rented out my house long term.