OJ, bagels, fruit

Augusto2
Level 2
Rome, Italy

OJ, bagels, fruit

Hi, 

Airbnb emails me the usual "Reservation Reminder" asking to fill the fridge with a few breakfast goods (OJ, bagels, fruit), which makes somehow sense to me.

Now, what if coming Guest really expects to find OJ+Bagel+Fruit? I don't remember of offering all those those goods. Or maybe they are available to pay for those?

Best

31 Replies 31
Sara2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

So if I offer the new guest as I always do to join me with tea or coffee (as a short polite get to know each other) surely that's not offering food?one guest looked forward to a quiet camomile tea with me every night that we were both home .....I presume it all plain old common sense

I don't put that on "what I offer" it's organic

but a lot of you have given me food for thought no pun intended.     What if my guest was dairy intolerant or similar and the milk in my fridge could actually be harmful bearing in mind I have never had an English guest yet.  It seems to break the awkward ice

Thanks for sharing, Ernest. I agree with you we should do every effort to keep communication as clear as possible. That's exactly why I asking airbnb to improve that OJ message in the reminder mail the continuing sending to me. I am the first here asking for being clear! All the best!