Payout methods and multiple listings

Rob-and-Alex0
Level 1
United Kingdom

Payout methods and multiple listings

I have two listings (and want to add a third) and I have added two bank accounts to payout methods.  

I want to direct the income from one listing into one account and the income from the other listing into a separate account.

Please can you help.  I've tried clicking onto the payout methods and changing them online but I can't seem to make it work.

Is there any support for us Superhosts??  ;-}

Thanks

Alex & Rob

Wales

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Rob-and-Alex0,

Once you've set up two or more payout methods and they each have the status "Ready" you should be able to use routing rules to split payouts for different listings to different accounts.

The article at the link below describes the process.

Can I split my payout between different payout methods?

One thing to bear in mind is what can happen if you refund a guest and Airbnb deducts it from your next payout.

If you refund a guest who stayed in listing A and your next payout is for a stay in listing B then the deduction will be from the payout to that account rather than from the account for listing A.

If you've already tried the above and it didn't work then you'll hve to contact support.

Click on "Help" and then on "Visit the Help Centre" and then on "Contact us" on the left to see a page with phone and message links for them.

Steve.