Pending payout

Pending payout

Hi, I'm new to hosting.  I set up my payout method weeks ago, and my first guest arrived last week but his payment is still showing Pending and the payout method is still showing as Pending Verification (after a couple of months!).  How do I get my money?

3 Replies 3
Mike77
Level 10
Bend, OR

You should not have accepted the guest without the payment being finished.  If there was a doubt that the payment was not going through for some reason, you should have contacted AirBnB way before the person gets to your home.

If the guest is long gone now, it is going to be difficult for you to get paid.  AirBnB may have never gotten any money at all.

Mike
AirBnB Treehouse for Rent
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7292887

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to respond, Mike, but you've missed the point of the question.  My guest has paid AirBNB, that payment to me is showing as 'pending', and the payout method is showing as pending verification.  I've finally managed to contact someone at AirBnB, who is trying to establish why my payment method isn't verified after over a month.

Nino12
Level 1
Zugdidi, Georgia

Hi, I'm new to hosting. I set up my payout method weeks ago, and my first guest arrived last week but his payment is still showing pending.How do I get my money?  Nino