Please Help - Can't find My Listing

Vera181
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Please Help - Can't find My Listing

Hi, I want to put our home up for rent on AirBnB while we are away from the 27th July -  19th August. Wrote the ad and posted it under the title "Luxurious, Spacious & Secure Family Home" in Rondebosch, Cape Town. I am not finding it in any searches. I read through a number of help sections on the community and have changed the minimum night setting to 1night (no max). Can anyone give advice on why? Also, will it help my ranking to have a superhost manage this booking? Any advice will be much appreciated.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Vera181 ,

There are many listings in Kaapstad. So you do not appear unfiltered on the first 300 results.

But when zooming in on the map and/or applying some filters your listing is showing up !

Vera181
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you Emiel for your time and looking at this for me. It is such a help. I had done a search specifically for the area in which I live which is Rondebosch and for dates that I am advertising as free (during the month while we are away). When searching via the map the house wasn't showing and it also did not appear in the listings.

Do you know why I only seem to appear in broader searches? Did I fill something in wrong?