Portland, OR Hosts

Portland, OR Hosts

Where can I put the permit number on the bnb site from the city?

19 Replies 19

Hi Linda -

I had almost forgotten about this but can tell you that after the county person came looking around and wanting to see my ADU several months ago, I never heard anythign further. I called the number on his card and left a message, since he had indicated to my partner that he wanted to set up an inspection time.

I never heard back, never got any kind of notice, never saw an unusual property tax change or anything else. Mystery!

Heather

Hah, looking back oh how naive I was. Of course after the MultCo appraiser came around my taxes went up a huge amount. I learned that only when I got my property tax statement in November 2017.  

Anytime you pull a permit taxes go up. This first year it is up by $275 per month but that is higher since it accounts for back payment (from November all the way back to January 2017). Once we get to January 2019 my net increase from my construciton project will be about $150 per month... forever more.

Something to think about for those on here who might be crunching numbers and deciding what's what and what's worth it. Still worth it for me...

Jess78
Level 10
Eugene, OR

If any of you hosts in Portland are interested in a swap situation for Eugene accommodations let me know!’

Always!  Number?

Thomas1301
Level 2
Portland, OR

Hello all,

We are new hosts.  At first everything went fine, but now we notice our listing cannot be found on the airbnb site when searched for.  Any advice on how to fix this?  I contacted air bnb but got put on hold for almost an hour now.  

Thanks.

Tom