Pricing Error

Amel0
Level 1
Montreal, Canada

Pricing Error

experiencing an error with pricing..
its calculating the Total rate per month as the per night rate.. so at $50!
Does it hav smthing to do with the new % discount?

how do i fix?

Thank you,

Amel

2 Replies 2
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Amel0 You have a hefty 31% discount for stays of 30 days or more so Airbnb would calculate your monthly rate as 30 nights x nightly rate minus 31%.  Is this your question?  If not, please provide more details of this reservation 

Gladys8
Level 4
Orlando, FL

Today I accepted a last minute guest and only noticed ater their arrival that AirBnB had miscalculated the pricing for the 2nd and 3rd persons. Since ther have been so many changes to the site, the resolution center only allows you to ask for money from a guest. I should not have to ask a guest for more money when it was Air BnB that made the error.

I have called twice today, having been put on hold to music for an hour the first call and after 30 minutes on the second call I just could not waste that many man hours holding on for an organization that cares less about it's customers.  How do I contact AirBnB to resolve this matter? They are certainly not answering their phones, not today at least.

I'm thinking, what if this were a dire emergency?  Will they answer if I answer the prompt as a guest rather than a host? Any advice is helpful. It appears as the company gets larger the customer service gets smaller or non existent.  HELP!